2) Registration Form: Please submit the completed Registration form to Conference Secretariat by Fax or Email.
Important Dates for Registration:
|4 January, 2011||Registration Starts|
|21 January, 2011||Author Registration Deadline
- Each accepted paper should have 1 author registered as Full registration (at Early-bird fee).
- Author with more than 1 paper must register multiply (i.e. n papers = n registrations)
|20 March, 2011||Early Bird Registration Deadline|
|19 April, 2011
|Pre-registration closed and interested parties please register on-site|
|Full Registration||Student Registration|
|Early Bird Fee
(for registration by 20 March, 2011)
|US$ 500 / HK$ 3,900||US$ 300 / HK$ 2,340|
(for registration after 20 March, 2011)
|US$ 600 / HK$ 4,680||US$ 360 / HK$ 2,800|
Full Registration covers admission to conference, tutorials and workshops, conference proceedings, refreshment breaks, lunches, welcome reception and banquet.
Student Registration covers all except the welcome reception and banquet.
Prices for additional items:
Banquet Tickets: US$ 60 / HK$ 470
Reception Ticket: US$ 20 / HK$ 160
Extra page at Proceedings: US$ 100 / HK$ 780 per page
|Credit Cards:||Through Online Registration System||By completing the Registration Form|
|Visa||Yes (transaction will be charged in HK$ and converted to your currency)||Yes (transaction will be charged in HK$ and converted to your currency)|
|Master||Yes (transaction will be charged in HK$ and converted to your currency)||Yes (transaction will be charged in HK$ and converted to your currency)|
|China UnionPay||Yes (transaction will be charged in HK$ and converted to your currency)||NO|
The Official Receipt (in hard copy) will be given to you when you attend the Conference, together with you name badges and other materials in the conference kit.
INVITATION LETTER FOR VISA APPLICATION
Please be reminded to check if you are required to apply for a Visa to Hong Kong.
If you require an invitation letter for visa application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject "DASFAA2011-Request for Invitation Letter". Please refer to the Travel Information page for details.
1) Authors are not allowed to cancel their registrations.
2) Anyone (other than Authors) who wants to cancel their registration should send us an email to email@example.com with subject "DASFAA2011 - Request for Registration Cancellation" by 20 March, 2011.
90% of the registration fee can be refunded for cancellation request made by 20 March, 2011.
No refund will be made for cancellation after 20 March, 2011.