|Date: 13 Apr., 2018 (Friday)|
|Time: 2:00 – 3:00 pm
|Venue: Room 407, William M.W. Mong Eng. Bldg. (ERB 407)|
Registration will be closed at 11:00, 13 Apr., 2018. Those who are not registered may try to walk in on a first-come, first-served basis.
Fresh Graduate Program
During our one-year Graduate Training Program, trainees will be rotated to different departments and participate in our global projects. The program will be divided into four stages:
Pre-working stages, Learning primary working skills, Learning professional working skills and Practical telecommunications industry skills. This comprehensive training program will equip you to become a professional with adequate knowledge, experience and working skills in telecommunication industry. During training, a peer mentor will guide you through the program.
What we offer
- Exposure in telecommunications industry and culture
- Career Guidance and Experience shared by Mentor
- Job rotation in different major departments
- Various types of opportunities and knowledge provided
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree holder or above (Major in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information engineering, Telecommunication or equivalents will be advantageous)
- Self-motivated, open-minded, good problem-solving skills and communication skills with a positive attitude in telecommunications industry.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin)
How to Apply:
Email to us: email@example.com
Tel: 3943 8222 / 3943 8221